Sunday, April 17, 2011

Handwriting Tag like Ali?

  sooooo... Ali posted this:

 

----------------------

Handwriting Tag!

So I obviously haven't been posting as much! My nails have been in a very sad state, a couple of them broke and they are little nubs now but I still love them. Anyways, Laura from Bella's Box posted this tag on her blog and decided to go with it! Here's mine:
And here are the questions if you wanted to do your own!

1. What is your name? And your blog name?
2. Blog URL
3. Write: the brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
4. Favorite quote
5. Favorite song
6. Favorite band/singers
7. Say anything you want
8. Pass it along to a few bloggers 
--------------
I'm gonna do it!





we're so awesome.


<3

2 comments:

  1. Awwwe love that Mo did one toooooo <3 both of you have such cute handwriting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I will begin calling Mo "Kelphina" :)

    Adorable! Notice how Mo used parenthesis instead of periods after the numbers. I love the quotes that Ali, Paula and Mo chose!

    ReplyDelete